Thursday, May 7, 2009

stats!

daphne went to her 4 month check up today. the shots were awful but she did great.

she is now 18 weeks so i guess she is more like 4.5 months-

she is:

24.5 inches tall {25th percentile}
13.5 pounds {25th percentile}


she is doing just great! the dr. said she was "extremely, extremely advanced developmentally" which only makes me worried- when my mom and sister hear what she can do they just laugh at me and say: have fun with that- you're going to be in trouble!

3 comments:

Valory said...

She is getting so big! I took Berkley to the DR the other day because she is sick, and she is about the same weight as Daphne. She has her 4 month appt. next week and I'm not looking forward to it. She HATED her shots, and I felt SO bad! Wish me luck. Hope you guys are doing great!

Julie K said...

Well, you have to laugh as a mother because really, what are your other choices? Crying is ugly and makes your nose run. Cussing, while offering immediate relief, only creates more trouble because we all know those little ones are born parrots. So laugh it up. I sure did when I found tommy this morning using the hole punch to crush the non-lucky bits of his lucky charms breakfast.

Emily said...

yes other people read this other than your family! Way to suffer through those shots, Daph!